Through this Statistics lesson, you Identifying different types of data, Describing the data presented as a list, Describing the discrete data presented in a table, Describe continuous data presented by a group frequency.
Data that does not collect raw data is collected
An array is a set of raw number data
The order of ascent or descent of magnitude.
The biggest and the difference between
The smallest number is called the range
The first step is to summarize the quantitative data
To determine whether the data is discrete
Discrete data – Frequency Table
A frequency table is arranging in order. The collected data are in chronological order. Their magnitude is a relative frequency.
Grouped frequency table
- Class gap – A symbol that defines a class of 60-62 The given table is called the class interval.
- Class Limits – The end numbers, 60 and 62, are called class limits the smaller number (60) is the lower class limit, and the larger number (62) is the upper-class limit.
- Open Class Intervals – A class interval that, at least theoretically, has either
no upper-class limit or no lower class limit indicated is called an open class interval.
- Class Boundaries – If heights are recorded to the nearest inch, the class interval 60–62 theoretically includes all measurements from 59.5000 to 62.5000 in. These numbers, 59.5 and 62.5, are called class boundaries, the smaller number (59.5) is the lower class boundary and the larger number
(62.5) is the upper-class boundary.
- The size, or width, of a class gap – The size or width of a class gap The difference between lower and upper class Is the boundary and is also known as the class Width, class size or class length.If all class intervals in a frequency distribution. Of equal width, this common width is indicated
C. In such a case c is equal to the difference Between two or two successful lower class boundaries Successful upper class boundaries.
- Classmark – The classmark is the midpoint of the class gap Obtained by adding bottom and top Class boundaries and division by 2.
The Frequency Polygon
If another way to represent the same dataset Using a frequency polymer.
A graph showing the frequency polymer Data using points connecting lines
Designed for frequencies at midpoints of. Classes. Frequencies represented score.
Ogive is a graph that represents. Cumulative frequencies for classes
There is a frequency distribution.
Thank for all!
See you Next Statistics Lesson Soon!